01 Jul 2019 PR Account Manager job in Staffordshire, Purple Sprout
As a PR Account Manager, your role will focus on helping clients to communicate their products and services via the press, digital and social media channels.
This will require you to work both independently and as part of a team.
PR Account Manager duties & responsibilities
- Manage responsibilities with new and existing clients and meet them face to face to discuss marketing activity and results
- Support team members in the creation of PR proposals and pitches for new business
- Deliver the clients’ contracted work within the contract period
- Contribute to regular meetings and liaise with and update clients on PR activities
- Help construct PR and social media plans in line with client needs, using your own skills and your team members
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Manage and produce client reports on a monthly basis
- Deal with the media and journalists when required to do so
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Contribute to the maintenance and updating of the Purple Sprout website i.e. blogs, news, social media
- Reporting to the Managing Director
The successful applicant must have a keen interest in social media marketing, a good knowledge and understanding of social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest and experience of management of social media advertising campaigns.
At Purple Sprout, we believe that out-of-the-box thinking and creative flair can take a business to the next level, and we’ve helped many clients do just that.
From Sprout HQ in Staffordshire, we offer a range of professional marketing services, making us the one-stop-shop for all your business marketing needs!
Our talented team are experts in; marketing and PR, design and print, social media marketing, SEO and websites. From a leaflet design to a complete rebrand, we provide outstanding marketing communications services for a variety of industries.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year